Injured while riding in a cab? Know your rights.

Question: If I am riding in a cab in California and there is an accident, do I have any rights? Can I get my medical bills paid?
Answer: Yes, you have the right to be compensated for your injuries and also have your medical bills paid when you are a passenger in a cab. Call Attorney Angelo F. Campano at 661-945-5300 or email us at for more information.